2 fuels : Wood + Oil
Natural draught wood burning boiler
From 20 to 40 kW
Frequently installed without an accumulator tank
If PERGE oil boiler :
24 and 32 kW
Heating only or Heating and DHW
Flue connection in 1 or 2 chimneys
The twinning of a wood burning boiler and an oil boiler may be done at the first installation or later, for example in the case of an existing oil boiler already installed.
The boilers may be connected into the same chimney or into 2 seperate chimneys.
Thanks to the twinning kit, the wood burning boiler and the oil boiler can be connected into the same chimney, as it controls that they do not work simultaneously.
Furthermore, the twinning kit ensures the following functions :
• The wood burning boiler is always prioritary. When the wood burning boiler works, it automaticly stops the oil boiler.
• In case of lack of wood, the oil boiler takes over automatically.
The wood burning boiler works as a wood burner in the oil boiler. All services previously provided by the oil boiler are done the same way by the wood burning boiler (i.e. : domestic hot water, under floor heating systel, radiators,...)
The heating installation is not modified. No work inside the house is required. All work is done in the boiler room.
Wood burning PERGE MC boiler with or wihout an accumulator tank + PERGE Optitherm oil boiler
The twinning of two PERGE boilers, a MC wood burning boiler and an Optitherm oil boiler, allows to get the full benefits of PERGE hydraulic original design particularly well suited for energy combinations.
Wood burning PERGE MC boiler with or without an accumulator tank + any brand oil boiler
There are 2 fuels at your disposal throughout the year. You can choose the cheapest.
There is no more oil in your tank ? There is no more wood left ? Not a problem ! You can use the fuel available at the moment.
The wood burning boiler is always prioritary. The oil boiler takes over automatically.
By choosing the twinning of 2 separate boilers instead of a monobloc unit :
- you can twin your existing boiler with the boiler of the other fuel (i.e. : You have an oil boiler. You want to make energy savings. You can twin it with the wood burning boiler) ;
- you can stagger your investment across the time ;
- you can optimize the efficiency of each device ;
- you can change the most used device without changing both.
And, at the end, it does not cost more and it does not take more space because the PERGE boilers can be installed without an accumulator tank.
Thanks to the twinning kit, the wood burning boiler and the oil boiler can be connected into the same chimney.